[RC] 30 years ago yesterday - Tom Sites

Where were you 30 days ago yesterday?  I was at the California State Fairgrounds in Auburn California for the finish of the Great American Horse Race.  Time just keeps going on....don't it?

As somewhat the Unoffical Historian of the GAHR, the longest living Horse, as far as i can ascertain is owned by Hope Lundquist, and she is the Arab Mare,  Fadja Mia.  Ted Allegria's horse Monte died 2 years ago, so Hope has the last one i know of.  If anyone has any other information stating otherwise, please contact me.  ts