[RC] [RC] - Horsey Dorsey - sherman

I’m reading your posts just fine from the archives. I’ve noticed that whenever Dawn Simas posts to ridecamp, only the header shows up on my digests, I have to go to the archives to see what she’s actually written. Maybe the same is happening with yours?

Kathy

I disagree. My horse was alone for a long time before I purchased her. I got her home and she was cranky with the others so I took her out for one on one time. She was so shocked and thrilled that someone was going to pay attention and love her that she is the best horse I have now.