[RC] Arab/Walker Crosses - susan cooper

I have an Arab/Walker cross (Whisper) and I just love her!  I also own her full TWH sister, who is one of those 180* spookers.  She is the perfect trail horse with a leader, but spooks when she leads and is terrified to be alone on the trail.  So I just ride her with a buddy or in a group.  Now her 1/2 sister (the 1/2 Arab) has only been under saddle since this past winter, and I trust her WAY more than the full-blooded one I've been riding for the past 4 years.  Whisper has a great "gait" that is a step up from a walk, then goes into this smoooooth ground eating trot when pushed for speed.  She also has a comfy canter and is very level headed - must be the Arab in her (ha).  I hope to do my first ride on her in the spring.
Susan

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV
Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/