Re: [RC] [QSEndurance] Update on Tank - Jo Ann Knight

Barbara, Jackie

Your right about the Oleanders being poisnous to children. I am also going
to pass on some info that I heard on a gardening program. The short of it
is, that Oleanders will also leach their poison to any fruit, vegetable
trees that could be too close. Now I have forgotten how close is too close.
the issue was discussed due to an incident. I do not know for a fact but
suspect, if they are grazing grasses that are real close to those Oleanders,

then there is that possibility even if they don't eat the leaves. I had
never known till this program about the roots. I could call Universtiy or
Ag dept. here and or you could do same to check this out.

I also suggest that like Barbra said, you might also check into local Ag
Commissioners and get their take on the possibility of getting these people
to cooperate in removing or cutting. In my area, if the neighbors
plant/tree hangs over your property line, you have a legal right to clip it
to that line and I do with some fir trees. I do not know if removal is a
option but suspect that the proven poisenous characteristics would make it
possible. It would have to be seen if there is evidence to back up what
that gardener said on the program I got this information from.

OK, good luck. I hope all works out well.