[RC] Message from Ridecamp - Lani M Olson

Everyone - I asked John about this last week - he said "Do Not Open It". I've had several too and always trashed them so I finally asked.
Lani

From: "amber applegate" <rackingfool@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   HUH??? JOHN or STEPH???

Has anyone else gotten this email? I don't believe it came from the =
Teeters and this is like the third email from this address I have =
gotten. Before I put a block on it I want to make darn sure this is not =
our Ridecamp owners. Comments please???

And IF it is from John, don't EVER censor MY stories again, buster :~))

amber