[RC] Ridecamp digest? - Lysane Cree

What happened to the ridecamp digest (the mailing with a whole bunch of messages in it)? I've been receiving it for the past couple of years and now nothing? I find it hard to believe that no one has anything to discuss??? LOL
I looked in the archives for the current week and there have been discussions going on...so I don't know why all of a sudden I stopped getting them. John? Steph?

Lysane