Re: [RC] Stumbling horse - Amber Roberts

Sky Ranch wrote:

At a ctr ride this past weekend, my horse was stumbling - a LOT.  He almost went to his knees twice.

He had his shoes reset about a week and a half before the ride, by the same farrier I've used for over a year.

I had that same problem with a horse a few years ago, until I changed farriers!!!!  I had used the same one for years, too.  A different farrier made all the difference in the world for this horse.

Amber