[RC] Old Selam Ride (NW Region) is now co-sanctioned by AHA - Susan Favro

For those going to Old Selam (or those who are thinking about it), I just heard from Cini that the ride is now co-sanctioned by AHA. Also, the ride has been expanded this year to two full days. Come ride!

I look forward to seeing everyone there! If you’d like to pre-order anything, please let me know so I can set the product(s) aside for you. Also, don’t forget that we’ll have a used tack table set up at the ride (just in case you get the urge to clean out your tack room before heading to the ride).

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse & rider”

Official Sponsor of the AERC
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399