From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Paus
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:33 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT: Re: [RC] AOL

Well, I'm not on aol and I'm still getting doubles of everything, even stuff I dont' respond to, so it's not a matter of reply to all or to sender.

the Net is wonderful thing, but.....

I'm sure this is frustrating for you John T.

chris

John Teeter <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mine is accepting RC again, hurray!!! Thanks John, even if you don't know how you did it. Beccy

I know how I did it. The block is a 24 hour soft block (as I explained previously) it goes away after 24 hours - it comes back again any time any aol.com user presses the spam button to a ridecamp post. I have not way to convince aol.com that endurance.net should be white-listed. They have no way of telling me who may have complained. It is a totally unworkable situation. I HAVE to remove aol.com addresses from the distribution to keep system sanity!

jt.

(p.s. I'm not removing your aol.com registrations - only removing the addresses from the distribution lists. If you go in and "unsubscribe"->"subscribe" you will put your aol.com address right back on the list. That doesn't help. It just makes it so that we are vulnerable to another aol mail constipation attack!)

Do you Yahoo!?