[RC] AERC Trails Page - Jim Holland

A new “Type of Activities” category has been added to the Trails Page.  This new activity, “Mounted Patrol – Land Manager Authorized” is for recording hours spent as part of an organized mounted patrol that does such things as provide First Aid, report trail usage, trail problems (downed trees, trash, etc,), etc.

We want to keep our reports accurate.   Do not record impromptu trail maintenance while you are just riding or training.  You should only record hours for this type of work if this is a planned activity and you are logging hours for the Land Manager under a formal program.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive