[RC] Coolers - Shauna . Jannett

I am looking to purchase a new cooler as my new horse dwarfs my old, and so the works are being repurchased.  Anyway as I stared at all the options in my local Greenhawk I thought I would ask about some pro's and con's before reinvesting.
 I have always just bought Polar fleece ones and never thought twice about it.  But now I realize there are tons of options!  Waffle weaves, wool, Synthetic, cotton.... Some of the synthetics sound like my soccer jersey's with all the wicking technology to draw sweat away.

So realisticly, and I know opinions will vary but what works best.

Shauna and Quest