RE: [RC] horseTV/WEG/DirecTV/DishNetwork - Karen Standefer

Some of the local stations that DirecTV and DishNetwork include will carry  some specials from Horse TV.  They'll run an hour program a couple times a week (ie., see schedule below from DirecTV).  But, they don't have the Horse TV station on DishNetwork or DirecTV.

Program Guide Showing 1-4 of 9
Results:
Showing programs starting over next 24 hours

Title

Channel

Time

Date

Add to Favorites

01 Horse TV

24 KNLC

04:00

08/30/2006

Add from Watch List

02 Horse TV

25 KNLJ

04:00

08/29/2006

Add from Watch List

03 Horse TV

39 KKJB

18:00

08/27/2006

Add from Watch List

04 Horse TV

39 KKJB

18:00

08/26/2006

Add from Watch List

In addition, when you do a search on Horse TV to find the channel on DirecTV to view Horse TV, you get this message:

Sorry, DIRECTV doesn't offer The HorseTV Channel yet ... but your voice matters to them!

Call DIRECTV at 1-800-DIRECTV today and tell them you want The HorseTV Channel to be part of your channel lineup, and/or click continue below to automatically send them a message.