Re: [RC] HorseTV - John Teeter

you can send this directly to ridecamp you know:) I'm not a very reliable gateway...

jt.
(but I'll forward it along:)
At 12:14 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:

Karen
wrote:

If you go to HorseTV online

http://horsetv.channelfinder.net/form.asp  they have a form that
you can fill out that will yield a letter to your programming company
(Dish, DirecTV or whatever) that will send a letter off to them
requesting that they carry the station.  Very easy and
quick!

I did this
as well, but the guy that I talked to at Dish Network also suggested that
I send an email directly to them through their (Dish Network) website
too...Double Wammy!

Jan
Stevens