[RC] Hoof armor - Lysane Cree

Been looking at the archives...there are so few responses to the inquiries about hoof armor. Seems like hardly anyone is using it and yet it seems like its a great idea....
I will probably give it a try, but I would have been interested in getting feedback from those who have used it on rides. I know you have to do some prep work and dry the stuff properly but it doesn't seem it would be that much more work than I have had to do getting used to dealing with easyboots and finding the right adjustments for the boots for my mare. And the hoof armor could be done a day or two before even getting to a ride, so the horse would be ready to roll on the morning of the ride, rather than putting the boots on the night before or the morning of the ride when there are plenty of other things to do.

Lysane