Re: [RC] how big will that baby be? Whats that string measurement? - Karla Watson

We've got a Paso Fino/Arab cross (only 14 hds) that JUMPED at a standsill out of his corral panels at a ride recently. Didn't even touch them! The ride vet was watching and made some comment about how he was seriously talented. He also has jumped out of my pasture and jumped out of a stall door top that was pretty darn high. Maybe his next sport should be pony jumpers?!
----------Karla Watson/Oregon
On the other hand, I could be wasting his talents as an endurance horse.  The little twerp was running around the pasture Saturday, playing little Arab, tail in the air, doing his floaty Arab trot, when he blasted at our 4 foot cross fence and jumped over it, just barely nicking it with a hind foot.