[RC] QH growth - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

Well for those you that know me and care,  I got Margie (new QH mare) home last night.

The folks wanted me to back my trailer up the the barn stall they had imprisoned her in and then we would RUN her in to my 2 horse trailer.

I left it where I parked it, out front where I could turn around easily, as I don't back well.

closed their front gate.  They worried because if she got away from me they have 2 acres out front.

And I told them I gotta get her to load for me whenever and whereever.  They have halter horses.  By God, in about 5 minutes of standing and talking  She just followed me right in.  up went the butt bar and she is home.

Today I put on fly mask, boots and a sheet.  Geeeezzz.. whoever started her did a great job  but....she is still butt height about 2 inches and her knees feel a little open.  Could I be imagining this?  Can she still grow she is a 2001 baby born in May.

I need a ladder as it is.  But hope to be at Death Valley.

Thanks for sharing

Donna and margie