[RC] no mail - jufa

I too have not been getting ridecamp...think I got one or two digest maybe last week. I even went in yesterday and switched from digest to individual emails in hopes that might help but it did not. Checked filters and spam stuff...not that either. I went in and read off the archives today and saw that I am not alone with this. Please help!
Judy