Re: [RC] Arabian Bloodlines - Dyane Smith

 Chris Paus wrote:  Last year, I sold a weanling colt to a friend. The colt is double digit WitezII. Sturdy, strong, good disposition, beautiful black color. But his face is rather plain. He's clearly an Arabian, but has the old style Polish face, with the straighter profile.

To each his own, I guess.  My "perfect" horse (also Witez II) looks like that.  It is my favorite look.
Dyane