RE: [RC] Arabian Definitions - John Teeter

It would be good to establish a working group to try to background the records. My suggestion, contact the people behind

http://endurance.pedigree.free.fr/ and start including
more information in that world. They've done a very comprehensive job on
their strains; it would be a valuable exercise to extend it globally.
(note, the AERC.x.Registry glue is also a step in the right direction,
but it, too, is geographically restricted.)

as to simply tracking down offspring, isn't the WAHO the group that span's registries?

So, no, rather than me privately, go through the people who are most interested in the topic! - also, many of these international people are at Aachen this week and will be at Compienge next week! a good chance to meet the players!

Another comment, the Young Horse championship in Compienge is a very good example of how the breeders of the US might begin to get a unified message out to the riders. Maybe the US breeders should consider a similar event annually here. a showcase of the 5-8 year olds coming into competition - a breeders auction - a celebration of the future of endurance and a very visible and focused venu for your marketing messages.

jt