Re: [RC] Arabian Definition - Chris Paus

Renie,

i've got WitezII related horses, including my stallion. People who come to look at these horses are always amazed at how sturdy they are and how nice and powerful their butts are!

Yup, their heads aren't real dishy though. You can tell they are ARabians, no mistaking that, but they aren't Barbie dolls. I'll be the  first to admit they'd never win a Class A halter class. but they sure know how to go down a trail, LOL.

chris

Renie M burnett <renieburnett@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right on, Karen,   The show ring horses couldn't move their way out of a paper bag!!!  My Arabs have big muscles on their legs, butts and shoulders.  Mostly Polish.  Watched a video of a very famous halter stallion, it looked like his hind legs were so behind him, I thought of a caboose.  There ARE good, athletic Arabs out there, but if you go to a show, look at the working western horses and reiners.  They don't look anything at all like the halter horses.
Also, I KNOW who WitezII was;  got to see several of his progeny, sons and daughters.  I can't believe he is not remembered by anyone that has any knowledge whatsoever of Polish horses.   renie

Do you Yahoo!?