Re: [RC] Arabian Definition - Renie M burnett

Right on, Karen,   The show ring horses couldn't move their way out of a paper bag!!!  My Arabs have big muscles on their legs, butts and shoulders.  Mostly Polish.  Watched a video of a very famous halter stallion, it looked like his hind legs were so behind him, I thought of a caboose.  There ARE good, athletic Arabs out there, but if you go to a show, look at the working western horses and reiners.  They don't look anything at all like the halter horses.
Also, I KNOW who WitezII was;  got to see several of his progeny, sons and daughters.  I can't believe he is not remembered by anyone that has any knowledge whatsoever of Polish horses.   renie