From: lanconn@xxxxxxx
To: rdcarrie@xxxxxxx; jazena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Switching from green grass to hay before a ride

Just once I would like to see ANY kind of study that justifies this position on Bermuda Hay. IMHO, this is totally unfounded.  A horse is no more likely to have an impaction problem with Bermuda hay with than any other hay.

I have never fed anything else.  It’s an excellent, nutritious forage and extremely palatable.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland
Three Creeks Farm
175 Hells Hollow Drive