Re: [RC] Arabian bloodlines - John Teeter

> I wouldn't mind a little info on Morgan bloodlines too, if you're willing to educate us!

I'm not a horse guy:) (My morab moved to Montana and the orlovs are waiting to be fed....)

just keep in mind that this is and endurance list. keep your arabian bloodlines tied to endurance (with maybe specifics of the endurance competitions at which various line members have excelled?

but, in any case,please clip your posts/reply's to ridecamp (i.e. don't place the entire message that you are replying to within your reply.

jt