Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Arabian bloodlines

At 05:11 AM 8/17/2006, you wrote:
For those of you who emailed privately, will  you post to the list also?

just not TOO much ok?  it (talking arab blood-lines) can get terribly boring for the Morgan guys; they will begin to feel like 2nd class netizens and push for equal standing - which might lead to a coalition with appy and standardbreds and pretty soon there will be a demand for new, miniature horse divisions (with 5 mile endurance events - those short legs make for a 10x1 dissadvantage ...)

the talking arab blood-lines path should be taken with caution!!

jt