Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:36 AM
Subject: [RC] Arabian bloodlines

I'm posting to find out if any of you are familiar with arabian racing / performance bloodlines.   Please feel free to email me privately so as to not clog up the list.  My two year old filly is half arabian (actually about 90% but registered half).  Don't know much about arabian pedigrees, but do know that she is a F A S T moving horse, as is her dam who trots out at thirteen mph+.    Want to share with you the names popping up in her pedigree in hopes that somebody knows something about her breeding and potential.

Sires lines:  FWF Magic Marker (pinto horse association), KM Catch the Color (pinto) Confetti (arabian) SS Baskaliptus (arabian), Eukaliptus (arabian), Bask (arabian), Witraz (arabian), Ofir, (arabian), Raffles, Skowronek

Dams line: Aidrian, Raidarr, Radio, Ferzon, Gwar, Comet, Shalimar Gillette, Azja IV, Landsknecht, Soldateska,  Azraff, Raffles, Garaff.

She is a grey tobiano, 14.3 as a two year old, full of herself.  Came tearing through the pasture this morning, spun around and I thought I was going to get nailed....no she had two horse flies on her butt for me to mash  :- 0   KILL 'EM NOW MOM!    If anyone can tell me if she has any performance bloodlines I'd appreciate it.

Still shooting for my first LD in October with Puddin'....Go Puddin'!

Jacke

(Indiana)

 "Good friends are like stars.........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."

Do you Yahoo!?