RE: [RC] [RC] Pain killers - Kristen A Fisher

I believe it was Angie that said the unwritten rule of endurance is, when you get an RX for a pain killer, you GET IT FILLED whether you need it [then] or not - because you will!

Kristen

 when word spread that i was riding hurt, four yes four different people came up to me and offered Vicodin.
four!!!!!  and those were just the folks i new pretty well.
so, i'd guess that there are many riders out there who have pain killers just for when they need them or when someone else does.
i do believe that i had my fall because i was riding hurt in the first place.  maybe i'da been riding better if i'da had those Vicodin to at the start.  i dunno.
ericka