[RC] lost and found - Kathie Ford

HI there, for those of you that may have lost a few items during Tevis, there is a lost and found box at the WSTF office. Today, from the Robinson Flat stop we had a zilco bridle, bit and reins, nice cooler blanket, two bell boots (non-matching) and a pouch which  said "International Arabian Horse Association" on the front.  There was a whole bucket of stuff in the office when we turned in out stuff from the ride.

So if you've lost some items they might be in there.  I saw tons of stuff.  The office is closing down for a bit but is usually open at least one day a week now. So maybe give the office a call or email to identify things if you  you may have thought lost...cause they might be there!

Also, turns out that a rider, maybe around the 15th at the start said there were a few horses in the front that didn't like the ditch either, but they in now way blocked the trail for others.  If the rider/ers number had been taken down causing that huge traffic jam,  I was told that rider would have been DQ'd.

FYI for next year I guess.

Hope all are home safe and sound now.

kathi