From: Jonni
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: [RC] Drugs and Riding

I wonder if riders like kat who also "run" with their horses, and tail up hills, run down hills would be willing to stay ON their horse for a whole 50 or 100 mile ride to make it an even playing field with riders like me who can no longer go down the trail like I used to on my own 2 feet because of "age". LOL  Do they not feel they are  doing something to help their horses, like some of us who need a little pain killers once and awhile do to help US ride better and help OUR horses?  ;-)

Jonni