Re: [RC] Question for the pro photographers out there. - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 8/13/2006 10:07:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The photographer I used for the Hot Toddy Hustle is new to this and would like to know what the going rate is for professional photography from an endurance ride.  What is your rate structure like?

I freelance as far as my rates are concerned to management, (meaning management does not provide anything other than a meal or two, and possibly a place to stay if I'm traveling from afar).

As far as what I charge, it almost has to be regional. $5.00 to $7.00 is standard for a 4X6 for me. I get $10.00 for a 5X7 and $20.00 for an 8X10.

Becky Siler
Southeast Region