[RC] age, riding and Wendall Robie-Steve Shaw coreect me on age - chrismichele Turney

I thought I heard that Wendall started the Tevis at the age of 60...Either Doc B or one of the other old timers mentioned this while we were waiting for the horses judging for the Haggin Cup... Warren Hellman ( one of the greatest humans on the face of this earth) is in his 70's, still doing ride and tie and the Tevis...Steve correct me on Warren's age
Micki

Chris and Michele Turney