Re: [RC] Endurance News cover photos - Rob Losey

Is anyone else surprised by the negative comments. True I guess I started it by having the audacity to say I like seeing Kids on the cover on EN. Maybe they won't be the future of Endurance. They will be the future of the world. Even if they're no good at it, they're still the future. In time we'll all be dead and they will be all that's left. I'm glad I didn't mention I like kittens too. One of you would have it gutted, ground and fried up by now. Do you folk read your own post. If you did you might figure out why Juniors don't stick around.

Rob and Annabelle

So horsy kid don't have the endurance to do the sport, sure that's got to be it, I can think of anything else that might turn them off.