Re: [RC] Endurance News cover photos - Dot Wiggins

Very true, but do you know how many had, or at least rode, horses as younsters?
Many have been waiting years to get to ride again.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Endurance News cover photos

In a message dated 8/12/2006 12:18:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bobmorris@xxxxxxxx writes:
" We all agree the they are the future of the sport "
No one promotes juniors in this sport more than I do but they are not the future of the sport.  I think most of the new riders are middle aged or close who finally have the time and money to ride and fulfill a lifelong ambition.  I secretary about 6-8 rides a year and the most riders are in about the 40-60 age group.  Definitely not juniors.......mb