RE: [RC] Things Not to Say to A Horse Owner (More) - Paul Sidio

Here are few I have personally run into, mostly since doing endurance..

" Why in the world do you need more than one saddle? Did you grow an extra butt?"

" Are you sure that skinny little horse of yours can keep up with us on our trail ride? We are going to ride most of the day and probably cover over 10 miles."

"Aren't you afraid you'll fall off  because your saddle doesn't have a horn?"

"How come your saddle doesn't have a horn? Are you just into showing instead of trail riding?"

" You must not ride very much or you would be wearing cowboy boots and spurs."

" There's a 30% off Sale at the Tack store. You don't need anything do you?"
( My wife has since learned better than to say that one)

Paul Sidio
Spokane MO