Re: [RC] Cougar Rock Equitation - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok, you can stop with all the emails !!!  I get it...you are proud of that picture.

Did you know that I got that email 7 times !!!!???

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Angie....You don't miss a chance to get in another plug for that
book do you. ;-)

Hey, I'm proud of that picture! Besides...that's an important book
for the future of AERC. I have vowed that if there happen to be any
profits, I will make sure and funnel anything that comes my way back
into the sport...putting it directly into the ride manager's hands
where it can do the most good...paying my entries!

I had even toyed with the idea of asking if I could Photo Shop my
face onto the body...but it's just not Kosher to imply you've been up
Cougar rock when you haven't.

Angie