[RC] Yes!! [RC] call it Endurance? - Dana

I have not read this entire thread, and realize that other points were being made, but from a "newbie's" point of view about the term "Endurance" ... doing 25 miles all at once at good clip on my excited, meaty QH x TB is most definitely an ENDURANCE ride for us. Though Limited Distance, Comanche Joe with tell you that it really takes ENDURANCE (with planning and conditioning) on his part to go the whole thing. We are both building our endurance by enduring a "measly" 25 miles... and that's just in "training" !

As Newbies, me and my horse absolutely think that a brisk 25 miles is an "Endurance Ride"  ;-)

Dana