Re: [RC] 100s discussion - Jody Rogers-Buttram

When I say "days off"  I mean just that...no riding at all.

patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When referring to number of days off after rides,  are we talking days with no riding or days between endurance  rides?  There is a big difference here.   PP

"What kind of world are we living in where we have to use armoured vehicles to deliver aid,"  Patrick Renauld