[RC] First attempt at Tevis - Vallonelee

........Back on, and we only have 1/2 hour to make it the 2.5 miles and 1,800 feet up to Michigan Bluff.  Yikes!  Trot, trot, trot, up, up, up.  Sinatra is breathing hard and I'm having to use my crop.  I'm glad I don't have my HRM hooked-up, I know he has to be really high.

I am sorry, but am I the only one that caught this part of the post and was shocked !  This horse is giving his all and you cropped him.  Such a reward for a job well done by this horse.

Lee
(fire away)