Re: [RC] Other nations and endurance - Jody Rogers-Buttram

They tried to teach us that stuff back in the early 70's in school.  Saying that it was sure to be here in the US. Well, I refused to learn it then, and so did everyone else.....then they put up all those Kilometer signs on the highways (right under the mileage signs) and you know what.  Bingo....I noticed that one day....all those signs were gone !!!  Give it up....the government already did.  :))

Tracey Lomax <bandipops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Whilst we?re on the subject (and I?m probably going to be flamed anyway)?..WHEN are you guys gonna catch up with the rest of the world and go metric??

Kilometers, anyone?

Tracey
(it?s a public holiday here, I?ve had some wine, forgive me!)