[RC] Nick Warhol- Looking for Volunteers at the East Bay Ride - nwarhol

Hi everyone-  The East Bay Ride is coming up on Sept 16th in beautiful Redwood and Chabot parks in Oakland, Ca.  There is a 25, 50, and the very popular 10 or 15 mile fun ride for absolute beginners. (last year my limit for the Fun Ride was 30, we started 40, and I turned 25 away!) We are looking for anyone with a horse capable of walking 10 miles to come out and enter.  You will learn a ton, and will leave with all the knowledge you need to enter any Endurance ride anywhere.  Our group is always looking for people to enter our sport; we go out of our way to help beginners.

As always I encourage everyone and anyone who has any interest in Endurance to come out to the ride and visit, help, or just listen to the neat speakers we always have.  We always need lots of volunteers to help put on the ride, so please let me know if you want to come out and give us a hand.   You can email me at nwarhol at comcast dot net.

Thanks!
nick