Re: Fwd: Re: [RC] Fw: Never Pull Off The Road To siht ! - John Teeter

is this just a bad day for forwarding all sorts of strange things to ridecamp?? not only does this seem not to be at all relivant to anything, it contains the word "siht" subject line which causes everyone's profanity filters to kick in and send our mail server messages which tell us to stop cursing...causing a tripple whammy -- so -- come-on guys!!! heed the east coast energy warnings and save our electrons from this stuff - BEFORE YOU FORWARD TO RIDECAMP -- THINK ABOUT IT!!!

jt