Re: [RC] Life saved this weekend by a helmet - legsmontanna

Sounds like Brenda needs a new helmet and a new horse!

From: "CTH" <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I went to the Secret Trails ride in Darwell Alberta this weekend.
(GREAT RIDE!!)
A rider was kicked in the head by her horse. The helmet was smashed!!! Her forhead has a bruise and goose egg, 2 sprained fingers.
Without a helmet Brenda would probably not be here.
We are all glad Brenda was wearing her helmet.
Paddi