[RC] WERM Trailer Flooring - Betty Edgar

Kathy,  about 4 years ago I had it installed in my aluminum 1995 trailer and LOVE it!  Now I don't mind a horse peeing in the trailer because I know it's not running between the mats and rotting the aluminum floor.  I have a LQ 3 horse slant and I made the mistake of taking the mats out just once!  After that I either got help, hired someone to do it, or just tried to hose under them.  None of that worked very well.

There are a few people on RC who have it:  Maryben Stover (Merryben) and Karen Chaton immediately coming to mind.  Karen has probably put more miles on hers than anyone else and the last I heard she loved hers too.

Betty