Re: [RC] [RC] Fw: [RideManagers_of_AERC] Race of Champions? - Truman Prevatt - mkrumlaw

"Then came the National Championship Series - which was slightly different but a trailer raise non-the same. One regional championship ride each region. The rider with the most points in those rides was the winner. I don't remember if there was an over all winner - but I do remember that there were weight division winners."
Actually the last version of the series rides were a little different than stated above.  Each region held a regional championship.  Each horse and rider team was allowed to *start* two regional rides and then compete in the National Ride.  The accumulated points from the three rides determined the National Champion.  If the team was pulled from one of the regionals or nationals they lost the points from that ride.  If memory serves me correctly there were very few who made it through the three rides

MKS