RE: [RC] RE RC Helmet Wearing Husband and LQ Trailers? - Paul Sidio

Angie,

RE:
I'm not sure what I will have to do to get the new horse trailer.
Take her to crew and have her camp in a tent over a long rainy weekend.

I already used that one to get the RV Motor Home..
That was fun too. We started looking at smaller more economical (cheaper) units.

Then through careful statements like,
" Gee Honey in this one you can rest one arm in the sink, and
the other arm in the tub while going potty. Talk about cozy!"

And " This bed should be ok. Of course when I get up during the night three or four times
to check on the horse, I will have to crawl over you to get in and out. But I don't mind...
if it saves us a few dollars."

So We got a 31 foot Class C with walk around queen bed and large bathroom area.

We pull a two horse trailer, but it doesn't have a tack/dressing room.
I'm working on getting a new one now with a dressing room area.

So far my best reasoning seems to be
 " Come on Darling, help me load the portable corral
panels back in the motor home. Watch out for spiders"

and  " Wow all this mud on the carpet sure will be hard to clean up.
Oh wait, (sniff,  sniff...) that's not mud"

Like I said, can I negotiate or what?

Paul N. Sidio
Spokane MO