[RC] Helmet Wearing Husband - Paul Sidio

In our household, I am the husband. I never wore helmets but finally this year broke down  and started. It kinda went like this

My Wife, " You are going to spend how much on this sport?(RV, portable corrals, entry fees, saddle, tack, gas etc)... and run around the woods for days following a bunch of fast women wearing skin tight clothes?

Me , " How about if I wear a helmet?"

Wife " Well..... ok then"

Can I negotiate or what?

I'm not sure what I will have to do to get the new horse trailer.

Paul Sidio
Spokane MO