Re: [RC] Weight Divisions - Jody Rogers-Buttram

No Truman, you missed the point in this whole arguement.  It isn't about that we want to deny any of the heavier division awards or recognition.  It is that we don't have a memorable champion anymore, because it has been sliced and diced into so many weight divisions to please everyone, and therefore,  NO real champion.
I would like to see the "great trailer race" come back.  I was there then, and it was a race, but it does show a tough horse.  I would even take back the "next" step of the championship rides that were one in each region.  And I hated it when that happened.
This sport has evolved into sissys. (and I know that I didn't spell that right)  :))

Jody

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I see a trend here. Most of the complaining about the current NC
are lightweight down. Most that support it are middleweight up.

Think about it ever since I've been around there has been no format that
has been universally supported. The format in the early '90 with a set
of rides, a.k.a. the "great trailer race" only had a handfull of people
that ever bothered. Maybe the AERC should just not have a national
champion. That would save a lot of bitching, moaning and gnashing of
teeth. Oh wait - this is ridecamp, forget the last statement.

Truman

--

?With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil