[RC] Endurance Rides in MW & SE - Val Nicoson

I would like to attend and ride a few rides yet this Summer/Fall in the MW and SE regions.
Any rides in IL, IN, KY, TN or WI are in my consideration.
I am not a racing rider but ride to complete and if that results in our being in the top 20 so be
it...if it means we're last, that's OK too.
Unfortunately my mare is unable to due to a rear leg problem that keeps reoccurring.
Meanwhile I am looking for my next endurance while keeping my current mare.
More details for what I'm looking for is in the Horses Wanted of the Classifieds.
Thank you,
Val + Sania