Re: [RC] Did I Understand You Correctly?/Horses' Minds - DVeritas

In a message dated 7/28/2006 11:51:02 PM Mountain Standard Time, katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The only way you can affect the movement
of a horse is to affect the horse's mind.
Kat's words ring very true.

Horses and Water...grab a handful of water and squeeze it.  What happens?
                              Take that same water and get it moving foward, say, like irrigation water,, GUIDE it as it is moving forward.  The water becomes something much more manageable and (usually) we can then use it in a manner we choose.  When in doubt, take take another handful of water and SQUEEZE it...it'll redirect you to a better way.

Of course, I get very wet on occasion.

Frank Solano