[RC] Dressage Pad for a Freeform - Candace L. Kahn

Dear Shayne,

   If you like your HAF pad you might like to consider a square dressage pad made by HAF.  It is available in black or white.  Equipedic also makes a lovely square dressage pad for showing.  Both of these pads are designed to work well with treeless saddles as they provide spinal clearance and wither relief.  If you have any questions you can refer to my website or please feel free to call me on my tollfree number 877-865-2467.

With Warm Regards,

Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE!

U.S. Importer & Distributor of Freeform Saddles

www.freeformsaddles.com

www.actionridertack.com