From: patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Did I Understand You Correctly?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

Last time I "forced" a horse to do what I wanted I ended up on the ground. The horse refused a creek crossing and I forced the issue untill she stepped in. Low and behold, the footing was unsafe. To aviod a complete dissater she reared up and pivoted to avoid going down into the LARGE unseen hole underwater. I always at least listen to what the horse is trying to tell me now. Patty

kit kat <patchworkfarmshorsestuff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it is stupid to force and animal into an UNSAFE situation and they
CAN and DO get bullied into them. But, horses do have a mind of there own
and sometimes fell a situation is unsafe for them but we KNOW it is safe and